1. Not being in control of your schedule.
2. Spending all weekend in a loud gym that you have to pay to get in just to watch.
3. Paying for unattended practices.
4. Paying high fees with no guaranteed playing time.
5. Committing to long-term practice and tournament schedule.
6. Late night practices
7. Forced to abide by stay and play restrictions on hotels.
8. Late notifications on where you are playing on any given weekend.
Who We Are
Aloha Beach Volleyball Club is the only year-round juniors sand volleyball club in Sonoma County, California. Aloha Beach provides training and guidance in the competitive world of juniors sand volleyball for the ages of 11-18.
Our Intro to Sand program is for beginners between the ages 10-14 who want to learn to play the game of sand volleyball. Those who successfully complete and pass this program can move to our competitive training and travel teams which range from ages 12-18.
With ties to the great islands of Hawaii, the goal is to share the Aloha Spirit with everyone that comes into our program. Positive coaching and working together is ingrained into each and every training session. In the Hawaiian language 'Ohana' means family, and we are truly 'Ohana'.
Leading with lots of energy and attentiveness to each player in each and every practice. Quick fast paced practices with technique training followed by game play. We believe that focusing on technique is a key component in developing the player so that each member of our club understands how to correct their errors. When the players enter game play in practices we set high standards in terms of intensity, focus, and most importantly communication.
Have sand coaching or collegiate playing experience and want to coach?
Send e-mail to "email@example.com" and become part of our 'Ohana' today!
Want to be a sponsor?
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to create a sponsorship program that helps your business reach potential customers.